Little Mister keeps smelling like cheese... even when I wash his neck several times a day... so his new nickname is Cheese Boy (or Mr. Curds n' Turds if he is being sassy). He is snuggling with me right now in his new favorite way - burying his face in my arm and falling asleep. It's a little strange... I think he can breathe.
Anyways, we tried to walk to Fred Meyer this morning, but little Cheese Boy got hungry on the way, and then I noticed his diaper was too dirty to continue, so we went home. It is going to be hot today for sure, because it's already warm and the breeze is not very strong. Luckily we are going to Newport so I can get my permanent retainer fixed.
The important news of the morning is that Isaac is going to be baptised August 9 at the 11:00 am Mass at St. Mary's in Corvallis. So, you are all invited. If you are a particularly important party (i.e. Mike & Kayleen) I'll try to call you to make sure this works before confirming it, but I know you are on vacation and I don't want to forget! I hope everyone can come!
We had a little conversation this morning on our walk. It went like this:
Gina: It's going to be warm today.
Isaac: Wha?
Gina: Warm, as in hot.
Isaac: Oh.
We can come, we can come!! We can't wait! :) Yay for little Isaac, soon he will no longer be a heathen :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes! Oh, I'm so glad you read it. I've been really busy with my classes and kept forgetting to call.
ReplyDelete