Monday, July 6, 2009

just another day



Today was my first day of classes for the summer session. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The time went by quickly. I was a little distracted during some of the class, thinking about little guy and his precious toothless grin that has developed in the last week. Henri did a great job babysitting though, and it looks like little guy needs about ten ounces to make it through the time I am gone. Just fifteen more days to go.

Isaac gets to test out the newest edition of the Ages and Stages screening test, which just added the 2 month questionnaire with this version that came out in May. I'm excited to see how he does! Right now he's pushing the keyboard away with his foot. "No more of that, Mama," he says, "it's time for another fun-filled night!" Last night he woke up at 2 am and refused to go back to sleep until 5 or so. Not cool. I think we will try a bath tonight in hopes of relaxing him more. On a more positive note, he is starting to appreciate that diaper changes result in a more comfortable situation. He's also grabbing onto things like shirts, and still burying his face in my elbow from time to time. We went to Newport for 4th of July. Alrighty, it's bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment