Isaac is eight weeks old today! Doesn't he look quite a bit different than when he was born?
Check out the triple chin on that baby. I guess they do get fat by 8 weeks. Good thing though! We compared his foot to his baby footprints, and his toes completely hang over where the toes used to end. So, they have grown a whole toelength.
Sometimes, though, I think he still looks like Michael a lot.
Okay, so actually there was a momentary crisis as Isaac was without a diaper for about a minute, so he really only did it halfway by himself... Nevertheless, we are proud of our little son for trying out the big kids' pot at just 8 weeks post-birth!
I lost the other camera (Grandma's nice one). Is it in Grandma's purse? Her glasses got left here too.
OOps...yes the camera is in my purse. Look no more.
ReplyDelete8 weeks! Wow! Don't you feel proud that you've gotten him this far? And that he's growing and thriving? Good job Gina :) You are doing wonderful. As for potty training...my goodness, I'd say that's a little above and beyond the call of duty for now :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet Isaac in person!