Monday, July 27, 2009

silly hair

It is over 100 degrees here. So, we gave Isaac a bath, as we have been doing generously the past few days. I thought I had better try a different angle on the bath picture, since I have so many. We have a cute whale bathtub for him. :) I like it.
Isaac's little cousins evaluated him two weeks ago when Grandma was down in Eugene visiting Aunt Christy. Aunt Christy reportedly said something like, "Look at Isaac. Isn't he cute?"

The answer: "He's cute, but he has silly hair."

Their little siblings did not have much hair, so of course, babies are not supposed to have hair. Hair on babies is silly.

2 comments:

  1. hehe...funny. Little Issac is expanding their horizons as to how babies can look. :) I just have to say that he is the most adorable full hat of haired baby I've ever seen!

    When Louisa and he meet, I'll bet you a dollar Louisa reaches straight for that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! Petit Compaore aka Isaac is so adorable. He has great hair.

    ReplyDelete