YEah, sorry I have no real helpful advice for you...Louisa is still in size 3 and we basically just buy our diapers from Costco (so sometimes we use Huggies or other times we use Kirkland brand) They both work fine for Lou, although in the morning I do have to change her diaper right away because it's very soggy and would probably leak.
So does Isaac go number 2 at night? Lou quit doing that some months ago and I was very grateful!!
I have two boys and they both had terrible leaking problems at night until I tried Huggies Overnites in the same size they usually wear. No more leaks!
Try using a size 4 or an overnite diaper. I use whatever is cheapest. Right now it is winco store brand size 4 for us. It works good.
ReplyDeleteAlso in case my mom didn't call, Malachai B-day is saturday 4:00 pm at
my Mom's. You are all invited :)
YEah, sorry I have no real helpful advice for you...Louisa is still in size 3 and we basically just buy our diapers from Costco (so sometimes we use Huggies or other times we use Kirkland brand) They both work fine for Lou, although in the morning I do have to change her diaper right away because it's very soggy and would probably leak.
ReplyDeleteSo does Isaac go number 2 at night? Lou quit doing that some months ago and I was very grateful!!
I have two boys and they both had terrible leaking problems at night until I tried Huggies Overnites in the same size they usually wear. No more leaks!
ReplyDelete