Friday, December 18, 2009

time flies when you're having fun!

Wow, has it been one week already? That was fast! I have a lot of little things to do right now, like print out our picture for the Christmas cards, put up our mini Christmas tree and many other things, like maybe change our auto insurance provider, but I will try to get some pictures on here later. We went to Nana's from Sunday to Thursday and that was really fun. I got a 4.0 this term too so that was exciting. It has been so fun just hanging out with Isaac. We went to the Knight Library (U of O library) today to pick up some things I had gotten through Summit and Interlibrary Loan. I found out that the dissertation I had requested was not, in fact, something that had to stay in the library! Yay! However, it is a microfilm. I don't have a microfilm reader at home, meaning I have to read it at the library anyway. Boo. I decided I should figure out how to use the microfilm reader since we were there already and Isaac started having way too much fun crawling around on the floor back there. I have a video of his perky crawl I will post. We could have stayed longer but there were open electrical outlets and I didn't want wet little fingers getting in there, so I decided I will try to visit the library next week - or maybe when the term starts up again. I have plenty of other things to read without worrying about a 200+ page dissertation written on microfilm at this very moment! Okay, onto the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment