Yesterday, we went to the BIG Hurliman family reunion. There must have been about 200 people there. It was crazy to realize that I am somehow related to all these people. I guess we are all related to more people than we realize - probably we walk by people in the street every day that we are related to! It was fun, and I found out that several of my family members play the accordion. I'm not really surprised, because everyone is so hardcore Swiss, but it was interesting to find that out.
Since Henri decided to skip out on the reunion (and he has to work on Mondays), and it had been such a long drive, Isaac and I decided to stay at Grandma's house last night. It was so nice because I finally felt like it is really summer, where you can just relax, make decisions about what to do at any time, and there are very few things on the calendar.
Anyways, I thought I would start this little blog, since I so much enjoy reading all my cousins' blogs with their pictures :) It seems easier to upload pictures here, but one of the cameras just died... so, maybe I'll put some pictures from that one up later.
Henri and Isaac :)
Getting him to sleep is complicated..
because when he is awake, he is very alert!
That was so fun to have you and little Mister stay over!
ReplyDelete