Monday, June 22, 2009

one month

One month ago today, Isaac and I were both pretty darn uncomfortable, and it was about 2 more hours until we would finally meet each other. To commemorate this event, I tried to take some pictures today (also because my cousin Kayla gave me a really cute picture frame where you put a photo in every month until 1 year old..). The results are below.

This morning we took a walk around two blocks to look around. Whenever Isaac wakes up again, I think we will take a walk to somewhere useful, like Grocery Outlet. I think I am going to try to do this every day now, if possible - one walk around a block or two, and one walk to somewhere useful. I think this will improve my physical health and keep me sane - because one can only spend so much time in the apartment - and give Isaac some new viewing material.

Also, it seems that he sleeps way better on the couch than in the bassinet. I am going to try taking the blanket out of the bassinet - maybe the harder surface is more comfortable for him.

And now, for a few pictures:


Oh my gosh, Mama, not another picture....




Favorite relaxing activity time with Papa




Finally happy.






2 comments:

  1. He is really growing. I am wondering how much he weighs by now at a month old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that content wet noodle effect from Henri's rocking...

    ReplyDelete