Sunday, June 28, 2009

melange

Time flies when you're having fun! What a weekend. Isaac rolled over from tummy to back twice more, so I guess it wasn't a fluke the first time. Here is a summary, in pictures and videos of Isaac's wild weekend.
On Friday, Grandma talked Isaac to sleep,


then he woke up and stretched some more,

said his prayers before dinner (which Grandma made, and it was delicious),

got a massage,


and slept well.


On Saturday, Isaac went to the Corvallis Farmers Market with Papa and Mama,


ate some food with Mama before going to Laura and Matt's barbecue,


tried to move on the couch to eat a blanket,

and watched Manderlay(Lars Von Trier - really a weird movie...) with Papa for a few minutes.

And on Sunday, Mama and Isaac went to a baby shower for their friend Brittaini, who is going to have a beautiful baby boy named Grayson any day now!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute with Isaac in his sling!! How did he do at that outing? Are you feeling confident with the breastfeeding in public? I remember it took me awile to feel like I could do it...now I'm an old pro ;) haha not really...but at least I can do it without flashing anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did well! We actually went home when he started to cry. I haven't figured out how to breastfeed in public with that particular sling, but I can with the other. If he needs to eat, I kind of just feed him. I can't figure out how to do it with the blanket, and I think that draws more attention, so I just usually go somewhere else, or if it's a situation that's less public, I don't bother covering up Isaac, since everything is pretty much hidden anyway! Maybe someday I'll figure out the blanket thing though, or how to nurse in this sling. It would sure make it easier to be more versatile!

    ReplyDelete