Tuesday, June 23, 2009

stealing cherries




The walk campaign has been extremely successful. I managed to get three walks in yesterday, because when Henri got home from work, he wanted to take another walk to try out our new babybjorn carrier. Isaac seemed to like it, although he didn't want to be right up against Henri's chest. In the picture, he's wearing Henri's hat as a sunshade.


I found a cherry tree between our house and Grocery Outlet and I plan to steal more cherries in the future. They are pretty tasty.

Today we have had our first walk, but Isaac was asleep... Anyways, of course we went by the cherry tree again. What else? Ah, the bassinet seems to be a lot better without the blanket. I put the sheets my Grandma gave me on the mattress and I think Isaac is more content with the firmer surface. Hm. That's about it for today.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Gina!!! I have to say, your little guy is sooooo freaking cute!!! I'm so glad to see you here in blogland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete